Price: 3.8 – 5.5 lakh₹
Ultraviolette F77 introduction:
India’s first sport electric motorcycle is launched with mind-boggling range, speed, performance, and design. Ultraviolette has introduce many features in “F77 Recon” that India has never seen in any EV like the 10kWh battery pack, a top speed of 147km/h, greatest torque with the most powerful motor, and the highest ex-showroom price as well. The launch of Ultraviolette is the projection of electric vehicle startups in India many other startups like Ather energy, Ola electric, Bounce infinity, along with Ultraviolette Automotive are redefining the automotive sector of India.
The bike was launched on 24 November and the company revealed almost everything about the “F77 Recon” electric motorcycle. For your convenience here’s the complete information about the bike in a short and structured manner.
Charging time 6-7 h
Top speed 147km/h
Electric meter unit consumption
0-60 in 3.1sec
Motor power (output)
Permanent magnet AC
10.3kWh li-ion battery
|Kerb weight||197 kg|
|Seat height||800 mm|
|Ground clearance||160 mm|
Braking and Suspension
|Breaking||Front/rear – Disk/Disk|
|Suspension||Front/rear – Upsidedown Telescopic fork/Monoshock|
Ultraviolette F77 Recon features:
- 5 inches TFT display.
- Linux OS operated
- GNSS enabled real-time position and velocity discovery.
- Navigation maps powered by map my India
- Crash detection
- Mobile phone connectivity
- LTE connectivity with 4G sim/and Wifi connectivity
- 3 riding modes
- Fast charging
Ultraviolette F77 Color variants:
Ultraviolette F77 Recon launch event:
Ultraviolette F77 Price:
The ex-showroom price of Ultraviolette Recon is 4.55lakh ₹ but this bike may come at some lower cost on the road due to the blessings of our Indian government subsidies. According to the state government subsidies, it may cost differently in various other cities/states.
Ultraviolette F77 Recon guaranty and warranty:
It has different plans for its 3 variants and each part gets a different warranty. Here’s the list of all:
- The battery gets 3 years or 30,000 km warranty.
- The vehicle warranty is 3 years or 30,000km
How to book Ultraviolette F77
You’ll get to select various accessories and other services while booking the bike like, boost charger, Wheel disk, carries etc. you can choose to go with the regular accessories or select your required element. The booking amount of Ultraviolette F77 is 25,000₹
Here’s the step-by-step process to book Ultraviolette F77:
- Go on configure page of the Ultraviolette website.
- Now slide to your favorite color variant and click next.
- Now select the version of the bike you want original or recon.
- Now select the additional accessories you want or just click next.
- In the next step, you’ll be asked to select the extended warranty by paying some amount. You can either opt for it or reject it.
- Now just authenticate your email and enter your general info. like name, sex, age, etc and you’ll be redirected to the payment gateway
- Now by paying the 25,000 booking price you’ll be added to the waiting list for the bike.
Ultraviolette F77 delivery:
The company will roll out the bike in 3 phases. First, the company will deliver the bikes to Bengaluru by Jan 2023. By Q2 2023 it’ll expand to some other southern states and the F77 will capture the whole country by the end of 2023. Here’s the complete roll-out calendar of Ultraviolette Automotive:
Ultraviolette F77 competitors:
Price: 1.18-1.38 Lakh INR/-
Top Speed: 80km/h
Charging Time: 3-4 hours
Battery specifications: 3kWh | li-ion
Revolt RV400 :
Price: 1.4-1.45 Lakh INR/-
Top Speed: 80km/h
Charging Time: 4-5 hours
Battery specifications: 3.5kWh | li-ion
Price: 2.5 – 3Lakh INR/-
Top Speed: 123km/h
Charging Time: 4-6 hours
Battery specifications: 4.5-7.5kWh | li-ion
If you still want to know more about this scooter we are hearing you in the comments.
Share this article with the one who needs to know about this EV the most.
2 thoughts on “Ultraviolette F77 Recon Price, Top speed, Range, Feature details”
Pingback: EV Sales report November 2022. Ola in the top again
Pingback: Elon Musk sounds weird after Biden’s Tweet on EV charging infra.