Tigor Ziptron EV:
Price: 12-13 Lakh INR
TATA Tigor Ziptron EV at a glance:
18 August 2021, Tata motors revealed a few glimpses of their second electric car Tigor Ziptron EV in a live stream on their Youtube channel, and today on 31 August, they have officially launched their Tigor Ziptron EV and revealed its price and ARAI range on a full charge. The Tigor Ziptron EV will launch in three variants XE, XM, and XZ+ with few variations in features of all three variants but with the same specifications.
The record-breaking success of Nexon filled confidence in customers to opt for electric vehicles and especially Tata motors’ electric cars. In the live stream, they have also shared a success report of their charging infrastructure, till august 2021 they have installed more than 650 charging stations across the country between intercity routes and highways. This clearly signifies their intentions to create an overall EV-friendly eco-system in India.
Now let’s see its specifications:
TATA Tigor Ziptron EV full Specification:
Charging time 8-9 h
Top speed 120km/h
Range(ARAI) 302 km
8-9 hours/ 1-2 hours fast charge
Electric meter unit consumption
0-60km/h in 5.7 sec
Motor power (output)
26kWh li-ion battery
|Dimensions||3993 x 1677 x 1532|
Braking and Suspension
Front/Rear – Disc/drum
|Front/Rear – Coil spring/Twist beam|
The new Tigor ziptron EV is equipped with a robust battery casing, perfectly balanced suspensions, the batteries are placed at the bottom to ensure a low center of mass for the car, and two airbags for better safety of the driver and the rider.
Tata Tigor Ziptron EV features :
- This car avails hill accent and decants assist.
- Two riding modes, drive, and sport with automatic transmission technology.
- Push-button start/stop.
- 316 L boot space, a removable spare wheel with a free puncher kit.
- 30 various smartphone connectivity features with iRA technology.
- 7 inches infotainment display at the driver interface including 4 speakers and 4 tweeters.
- The ORVMs are electrically adjustable and foldable.
- Time to charge 0-80% of battery capacity is 1 hour in fast charging and 8.5 hours in standard charging.
- It comes with CCS2 globally excepted charging slot and standard charging slot also it can easily be changed by any 15 amp socket but will consume at least 9 hours.
- A special Ziptron battery technology.
Tata Tigor Ziptron EV Color variant:
Tata Tigor Ziptron EV Price:
As the new Tigor EV will launch in 3 variants (XE, XM, XZ+) the price of this car will start from 12-13 lakhs and the bonus variant XZ+ dual tone which cost 4000/- more than the price of XZ+ i.e. 13,04,000
guaranty and warranty:
Tata motor is offering a warranty for 8 years/1,60,000 km (Whichever completes first) on the motos and battery of the car and 3 years/1,25,000 km (Whichever completes first) on the complete vehicle.
How to buy Tigor EV:
Bookings are not open for this car but stay tuned with us you will be updated the moment bookings open.
If you still want to know more about this scooter we are hearing you in the comments.
Also read these related articles:
Share this article with the one who needs to know about this EV the most.